3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrentwood at Evolution, Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60
- Spacious lounge
- Separate family room
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Help to Buy available
- Juliette balcony
- French doors
- Allocated parking
- 2 year warranty on fixtures and fittings
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Buy with a 5% deposit
Stylish 3 storey home on a CORNER PLOT WITH GARAGE. You could BUY WITH JUST A 5% DEPOSIT with HELP TO BUY. There is an OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN with French doors opening out onto the back garden. This home is IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING with a SEPARATE FAMILY ROOM on the ground floor being a great place to unwind. Upstairs, THREE GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS are joined by a light and airy first floor lounge with its feature Juliette balcony.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.85 x 3.61m (12'7'' x 11'10'')
- Family - 3.85 x 3.72m (12'7'' x 12'2'')
- Wc - 1.61 x 0.9m (5'3'' x 2'11'')
- Lounge - 3.91 x 3.62m (12'9'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.91 x 3.38m (12'9'' x 11'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.71m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.91 x 3.24m (12'9'' x 10'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.91 x 2.81m (12'9'' x 9'2'')
- Shower Room - 2.34 x 1.59m (7'8'' x 5'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64433770.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.