3 bedroom penthouse for saleLyons Crescent, Tonbridge
- Unique Penthouse Apartment
- 1900 Sq Ft
- Three Bedrooms
- Openplan Kitchen / Family Room
- Sitting Room
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Walkin Dressing Room
- Large Terrace
- Views Over the River Medway
Bracketts are delighted to offer for sale this stunning penthouse apartment situated in the heart of Tonbridge overlooking the River Medway. The property offers spacious and spectacular accommodation as well as a vast terrace overlooking the river. Internally the property has been substantially upgraded from its original specification and design which now incorporates two large gable ends which have been brought in to the accommodation beautifully. This penthouse apartment comprises internally from a communal entrance with lift to the first floor and private access to the penthouse apartment, entrance hallway giving access to the rear garden terrace and double doors through to a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living area which in turn gives access to a further substantial family room. The remainder of the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two of which open out onto the terrace and the master bedroom which includes a partially vaulted and spacious walk through dressing area, large double bedroom with vaulted ceilings and an a fully fitted en-suite with free standing roll top bath and shower cubicle and twin his and hers wash hand basins and WC. There is a family bathroom. Outside the property has parking and viewings are strongly recommended to appreciate the size and condition of this property along with its spectacular views over the river and substantial terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64472965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8621751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.