3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFolkestone at Salter's Brook, Cudworth, Carrs Lane, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- Reserve now to personalise your new home
- South-west facing garden
- Buy with just a 5% deposit
- Allocated parking
- Breakfast kitchen
- Lounge with dining area
- En suite master bedroom
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Downstairs cloak room
BUY WITH JUST A 5% DEPOSIT. Flexible modern home offering a practical layout set across 2 floors. At the front of the property there is a FULLY-FITTED KITCHEN and SEPARATE FAMILY LOUNGE that can accommodate a dining space. There is also a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, there are THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, a family bathroom and the master bedroom is complete with its own en suite.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.95m (5'2'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.33 x 2.6m (4'4'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.41 x 1.91m (7'10'' x 6'3'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.