3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFolkestone at Salter's Brook, Cudworth, Carrs Lane, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- Large garden
- South-west facing garden
- Reserve now to pick your colour scheme
- Allocated parking
- Breakfast kitchen
- Lounge with dining area
- En suite master bedroom
- Help to buy available
- 2 year fixtures & fittings warranty
- 10 year NHBC warranty
LARGE SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN. Bright and modern 3 bedroom home that boasts an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING AREA opening out to the South-west facing garden. There is a good-sized FULLY FITTED KITCHEN and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, there is a EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM and 2 further bedrooms to complete the top floor.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.95m (5'2'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.33 x 2.6m (4'4'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.41 x 1.91m (7'10'' x 6'3'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.