4 bedroom detached house for saleKingsley at Salter's Brook, Cudworth, Carrs Lane, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Reserve now to personalise your new home
- Amazing colour choices available
- Detached garage
- French doors to garden
- En suite master bedroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Spacious lounge
- Help to buy available
GOT A HOUSE TO SELL? ASK US ABOUT PART EXCHANGE. The Kingsley is a stylish family home, which is ideal for entertaining. Downstairs features the open-plan dining kitchen that benefits from French doors leading to the West facing garden. A spacious lounge, seprarate utility room and cloak room complete the ground floor. The en suite master bedroom, 3 additional bedrooms and the family bathroom can be found upstairs.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.89 x 4.27m (19'4'' x 14'0'')
- Lounge - 3.37 x 4.71m (11'0'' x 15'5'')
- Utility - 1.29 x 1.84m (4'2'' x 6'0'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.63m (2'11'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.05 x 3.33m (10'0'' x 10'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.05 x 3.12m (10'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.93 x 2.75m (9'7'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.07 x 2.75m (6'9'' x 9'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.94m (5'6'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64498795.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.