4 bedroom detached house for saleKingsley at Salter's Brook, Cudworth, Carrs Lane, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- Idea for entertaining
- South-west facing garden
- Buy with just a 5% deposit
- Detached garage
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- en suite master bedroom
- Handy utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ask us about Part Exchange
RESERVE NOW TO PERSONALISE YOUR NEW HOME.The Kingsley has the IDEAL LAYOUT FOR A FAMILY HOME. The OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN benefits from FRENCH DOORS LEADING OUT TO THE GARDEN as well a handy utility room. The SPACIOUS LOUNGE has OVERSIZED WINDOWS TO MAXIMISE LIGHT. Upstairs you will find 2 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.89 x 4.27m (19'4'' x 14'0'')
- Lounge - 3.37 x 4.71m (11'0'' x 15'5'')
- Utility - 1.29 x 1.84m (4'2'' x 6'0'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.63m (2'11'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.05 x 3.33m (10'0'' x 10'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.05 x 3.12m (10'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.93 x 2.75m (9'7'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.07 x 2.75m (6'9'' x 9'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.94m (5'6'' x 6'4'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.