4 bedroom detached house for saleDRUMMOND at The Mounts, Off Haroldgate Whitchurch, SY13
- Open plan kitchen with dining, family and utility areas
- Single integral garage
- Find out how we could pay your estate agent fees
- Utility room
- En suite
- Luxury 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Bordering beautiful open countryside
- Only a 10 minute walk from the town centre
The Drummond is a spacious FOUR BEDROOM home ideal for all the family. The ground floor enjoys an airy sitting room with bay window, LARGE KITCHEN with DINING AND FAMILY areas, UTILITY ROOM and FRENCH DOORS. The first floor is home to a master bedroom with an en suite, three further double bedrooms and a generous family bathroom with separate shower. This home also comes with an INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Family/dining/kitchen - 5.84 x 4.78m (19'2" x 15'8")
- Utility - 2.87 x 1.73m (9'5" x 5'7")
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.67m (12'8" x 15'4")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.49m (5'2" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'8" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 1.51 x 2.32m (4'11" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 4.09m (10'8" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.86 x 3.53m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.61 x 2.66m (12'0" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.85m (6'2" x 9'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64509973.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.