5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 231 - The Lavenham at Tregwilym View, Jubilee Way, Rogerstone, Newport, NP10
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom and bedroom two with en suite shower room
- Wardrobes fitted to four of the five bedrooms
- Two further double bedrooms
- Integral double garage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Spacious, stylish and practical, the majestic Lavenham is the perfect family home.
Both the living room and the kitchen/breakfast area open out to the rear garden through French doors, making it easy for you to enjoy the outside space. The handy utility room also offers access to the rear garden and the dining room gives mealtimes a special ambience. The cloakroom completes the ground floor.
The five bedrooms can be found on the first floor, four of which are doubles. en suite shower rooms are a feature in two bedrooms and four bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
The integral double garage provides space for the cars and further storage.
- Kitchen/Family/Breakfast Area - 5.69m x 3.86m, 10'10" x 12'8"
- Living Room - 5.26m x 3.90m, 17'3" x 12'10"
- Dining Room - 3.20m x 3.06m, 10'6" x 10'1"
- Utility Room - 1.76m x 1.66m, 5'9" x 5'5"
- Master Bedroom - 4.53m x 3.81m, 14'10" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 3.52m, 12'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.69m, 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28m x 2.69m, 10'9" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.70m x 2.85m , 12'2" x 9'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64530300.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21031-231_5_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.