3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowan at Brookwood Park, Blackpool Road, Kirkham, PR4 2RE
- High specification
- Fence to rear garden
- Turfed rear gardens
- Paved patio
- External lights
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- New home warranty
- Stainless steel single oven
- Gas hob
- Extractor hood
Plot 109 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with driveway parking, available for £147,000.
Reserve by 18th November and we will cover the cost of buying a new home, saving you over 4,000.
- Reserve with a reduced reservation fee of 99 (usually 500)
- 1,000 towards your legal fees
- Flooring included throughout
- 500 Currys voucher to use towards appliances for your new home
This 3-bedroom semi-detached house with driveway parking provides superb accommodation and suits many different lifestyles. An open plan kitchen/dining room leads to the patio/rear garden and offers a modern living space. A separate, spacious lounge, and cloakroom complete the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
Please note price quoted is 80% Open Market Value available through Fylde Borough Councils affordable housing scheme. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions apply.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64573579.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.