4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashbourne at Meadow View, Littleworth Lane, Lundwood, Barnsley, S71 5RG
- 4 spacious double bedrooms
- Full value 100% Part exchange available on the Ashbourne
- Flexible living space to meet your individual preferences
- Help to Buy available
- Large family living/dining area with glazed double doors onto the rear garden
This modern, four bedroom home offers contemporary charm coupled with an abundance of style and luxury detail.
From the spacious hallway, you can enter a large open plan space that encompasses a living/dining room, or make your way into the modern and stylish kitchen offering the ultimate in contemporary living. This spacious living/dining room is the impressive focal point of the home that caters for busy family life. The light filled space has stunning French doors that open out onto the garden, creating a free flowing space, ideal for the warm summer months. Not lacking in storage or space, the Ashbourne boasts a downstairs W.C and useful cupboard accessible from the hallway.Selected Ashbourne plots also include a detached garage.
Upstairs to the first floor the stunning master bedroom is light and spacious with views out to the front of the property. Benefiting from the luxury of its own ensuite shower room, the master bedroom is a luxurious retreat. The second double can be found on this floor with views over the garden.
On the second and final floor you will find the generous bedrooms 3 and 4, both doubles, giving this floor a more than ample allocation of space. Also located on this floor is the modern family bathroom which is finished to an exceptionally high standard.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7913_4_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.