3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleASHURST at Weston Meadow, Oxford Road, Calne, SN11
- Semi-detached home with garage
- Kitchen with dining area
- Lounge with French doors
- En suite master bedroom
- 2 double bedrooms
- Close to good schools
- Play area and open space as part of the development
- Within walking distance of Calne town centre
- Good commuter links
This impressive three bedroom home is perfect for modern family living. The ground floor has a comfortable lounge for you to relax in, and a stylish open-plan kitchen with French doors that open out onto your garden. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, with an en suite shower room to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.68 x 3.65m (18'7'' x 11'11'')
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.3m (15'6'' x 10'9'')
- Wc - 2.18 x 0.86m (7'2'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.74 x 3.54m (15'6'' x 11'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.34 x 1.4m (7'8'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.56 x 2.63m (11'8'' x 8'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.53 x 2.03m (8'3'' x 6'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.83m (8'7'' x 5'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64689487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.