3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGREENWOOD at Weston Meadow, Oxford Road, Calne, SN11
- Upgraded kitchen with appliances
- End-terrace home with garage and parking
- Open plan kitchen with French doors
- Study - ideal home office
- En suite master bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- Close to good schools
- Play area and open space as part of the development
- Within walking distance of Calne town centre
- Good commuter links
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES INCLUDED. You can enjoy spacious living in this three storey home. The open-plan kitchen/dining area has a glass bay and French doors leading to your garden, filling this space with natural light. There is also a study. Upstairs you will find the lounge and 3 double bedrooms, the master with en suite, and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.07 x 3.07m (10'0'' x 10'0'')
- Family / Dining - 4.16 x 4.57m (13'7'' x 14'11'')
- Study - 2.4 x 1.96m (7'10'' x 6'5'')
- Wc - 1.5 x 0.97m (4'11'' x 3'2'')
- Lounge - 4.16 x 3.34m (13'7'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.16 x 3.22m (13'7'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.85 x 1.94m (6'0'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.16 x 4.06m (13'7'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.16 x 3.36m (13'7'' x 11'0'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.83m (6'6'' x 5'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64689490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.