4 bedroom detached house for saleCORNELL at Weston Meadow, Oxford Road, Calne, SN11
- Reserve by 31st August for £9,500 Stamp Duty paid.
- Detached home with garage
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors
- Dual-aspect lounge
- En suite master bedroom
- 3 double bedrooms
- Utility room
- Close to good schools
- Play area and open space as part of the development
- Within walking distance of Calne town centre
RESERVE BY 31ST AUGUST FOR £9,500 STAMP DUTY PAID. This fabulous four bedroom home has plenty of space for your family. The ground floor includes an airy open plan kitchen/family/dining area and an impressive walk in bay window with French doors leading to your garden. There is also a spacious dual aspect lounge to relax in. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master with en suite, a single bedroom and your family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.43 x 5.01m (21'1'' x 16'5'')
- Lounge - 6.43 x 4.03m (21'1'' x 13'2'')
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.75m (6'1'' x 5'9'')
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.97m (5'10'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.39 x 3.57m (17'8'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.01 x 1.32m (6'7'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.68 x 3.77m (12'0'' x 12'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.77 x 2.66m (12'4'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.58 x 2.16m (8'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.88m (6'9'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64689493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.