4 bedroom detached house for saleAVONDALE at The Mounts, Off Haroldgate Whitchurch, SY13
- Ready to move into
- Flooring package included worth over £10,000
- Move here with Part Exchange
- Single garage
- Lovely kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area
- Utility room
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Arrange a viewing now
- Luxury 3 & 4 bedroom homes
If you're looking for a spacious family home, the Avondale is an ideal choice. Enjoy free-flowing space throughout the kitchen diner - great for entertaining your guests. And the sitting room enjoys French doors to the garden. Upstairs you'll find four double bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom, and a single garage completes this home. Includes £10,000 flooring and it's ready to move into.
- Lounge - 4.97 x 4.01m (16'3" x 13'2")
- Dining - 3.87 x 2.66m (12'8" x 8'9")
- Kitchen - 3.47 x 3.46m (11'5" x 11'4")
- Utility - 2.06 x 1.69m (6'9" x 5'6")
- Study - 2.47 x 2.37m (8'1" x 7'9")
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.96m (6'4" x 3'2")
- Bed 1 - 3.62 x 3.45m (11'10" x 11'4")
- En Suite - 2.2 x 1.43m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Bed 2 - 4.68 x 2.8m (15'4" x 9'2")
- Bed 3 - 3.61 x 3.32m (11'10" x 10'11")
- Bed 4 - 4.46 x 2.43m (14'7" x 8'0")
- Bath - 2.87 x 1.95m (9'5" x 6'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64733458.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.