4 bedroom detached house for saleSomerton at St Oswald's View, Station Road, Methley, Leeds, LS26
- AMAZING DEALS AVAILABLE
- WAS £331,995 - SAVE £22K
- Help to buy available
- Or ask us about Part Exchange
- Bay fronted lounge
- Show home on site
- En suite master bedroom
- Integeral garage
- French doors leading to garden
- Family dining kitchen
WAS £331,995 - SAVE £22,000. DON'T MISS OUT - SELLING FAST. Reserve this weekend, we'll help you move in for summer! Filled with natural light through a walk-in glazed bay, the family dining kitchen is the ideal space for socialising and a separate utility room adds extra practical space. A bay fronted lounge and cloakroom complete the ground floor. Four bedrooms, including the master with its own en suite shower room, are upstairs along with the family bathroom.
Ask our team about our FANTASTIC DEALS - AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. Move to St Oswald's View a quiet semi-rual development in the Village of Methley. Your new home is just 20 minutes from Leeds city centre.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.27 x 4.53m (17'3'' x 14'10'')
- Lounge - 3.31 x 5.93m (10'10'' x 19'5'')
- Utility - 1.7 x 1.6m (5'6'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.98m (5'3'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.19 x 4.07m (13'8'' x 13'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.63m (6'8'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 2.76m (13'0'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.17 x 3.51m (10'4'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.94 x 2.89m (9'7'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64733575.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.