3 bedroom detached house for saleDERWENT at Newton's Place, Barrowby Road, Grantham, NG31
- Home to sell? Part Exchange available
- FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT*
- Book an appointment to view this home!
- Integral garage and driveway parking for two cars
- Impressive master bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Open-plan kitchen/diner, great for entertaining
- Spacious bay-fronted lounge, ideal for lazy Sundays
- Handy utility room and cloakroom
- Bright glazed bay and French doors onto the garden
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday
HAVE A HOME TO SELL? ASK ABOUT OUR PART EXCHANGE SCHEME. WE COULD BE YOUR GUARANTEED BUYER! | FLOORING WORTH OVER £3,000* |
The 3 bedroom detached Derwent home features an open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading to the garden, a bay-fronted lounge, handy utility and cloakroom. Up a flight of stairs, you'll find two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, with en suite and dressing area to the master, and a family bathroom to share. This home comes complete with an integral garage and driveway.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.2 x 3.35m (17'0'' x 10'11'')
- Lounge - 5.21 x 4.01m (17'1'' x 13'2'')
- Utility - 1.59 x 1.53m (5'2'' x 5'0'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.9m (5'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.66 x 2.77m (12'0'' x 9'0'')
- Dressing - 2.11 x 1.67m (6'11'' x 5'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.11 x 1.19m (6'11'' x 3'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.56 x 3.07m (11'8'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 1.98 x 3.29m (6'5'' x 10'9'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.91m (6'3'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64733641.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.