2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Beckford - Plot 180 at Sutton Grange , Oteley Road, Shrewsbury, SY2
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room with french doors to rear garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Guest Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Two bedrooms.
- Traditional design with the benefits of new build
The 2 bedroom Beckford starter home is ideally suited to individuals or couples and features a convenient layout for contemporary living.
The entrance hallway leads to a light and airy lounge/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden and is perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
A practical kitchen, a guest cloakroom and handy under stairs storage complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom which includes a useful storage closet.
There’s also a main bathroom and a second double bedroom large enough to accommodate a guest bed as well as space for home working.
- Kitchen - 3.02m x 1.85m, 9'11'' x 6'1''
- Living/Dining Room - 3.98m x 3.73m, 13'1'' x 12'3''
- Master Bedroom - 3.98m x 2.56m, 13'1'' x 8'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m × 2.18m
, 13' 1" × 7' 2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64744886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20004-180_2_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.