3 bedroom town house for saleThe Pheasant - Plot 270 at Pine Trees, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Kitchen/ family room
- Separate dining room
- Separate first floor living room with doors onto terrace
- Garage and parking space
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
On the ground floor, the open plan kitchen/family area with double doors opens onto the garden - perfect for dining and entertaining with family and friends. Also, there is a separate dining room and integrated garage.
The living room boasts two Juliet balconies with one having doors onto a front facing terrace. There is also a family bathroom and two bedrooms - one featuring access to the rear terrace.
The top floor houses the master bedroom suite, featuring an en suite shower with separate bath. A secluded study completes the home.
- Kitchen/ Family Room - 5.65m x 3.48m, 18'6" x 11'5"
- Dining Room - 4.92m x 2.99m, 16'2" x 9'10"
- Living Room - 7.55m x 4.92m, 24'9" x 16'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.57m x 2.70m, 11'8" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.91m x 2.70m, 12'10" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.88m x 3.55m, 22'7" x 11'8"
- Study - 3.41m x 2.00m, 11'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64744925.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20660-270_3_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.