3 bedroom town house for saleThe Wayfaring - Plot 272 at Pine Trees, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Kitchen/ family room
- Separate dining room
- Separate first floor living room with doors onto terrace
- Garage and parking space
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
HOME OF THE WEEK
Reserve this week and we will pay £10,000 towards your stamp duty
The ground floor offers an open-plan kitchen/family area perfect for parents who want to keep an eye on their young children whilst preparing meals in the kitchen. The separate dining room offers the perfect place for entertaining and benefits from an adjoining garage.
With 2 bedrooms, a family bathroom and a living room on the first floor, there's plenty of room for your family to both spread and socialise. The second floor bedroom boasts an en suite bathroom as well as space for wardrobes.
- Kitchen/ Family Room - 5.65m x 3.47m, 18'6" x 11'5"
- Dining Room - 4.47m x 2.99m, 14'8" x 9'10"
- Living Room - 7.55m x 4.47m, 24'9" x 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.56m x 2.70m, 11'8" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.91m x 2.70m, 12'10" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.88m x 2.82m, 22'7" x 9'3"
- Study - 3.41m x 1.99m, 11'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64744928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20660-272_3_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.