3 bedroom town house for saleThe Whitebeam - Plot 277 at Pine Trees, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Kitchen/ family room
- Separate dining room
- Separate first floor living room with doors onto terrace
- Garage and parking space
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The open-plan kitchen/family area, complete with double doors to the garden is a perfect space for family mealtimes and socialising with friends. A separate dining room is a perfect addition for formal occasions and dinner parties.
On the first floor, the living room features a Juliet balcony and double door access to the expansive terrace. There is also a bedroom and the family bathroom with twin sinks. On the top floor the master bedroom and a further bedroom both with en suite shower room complete the home.
- Kitchen/ Family Room - 5.65m x 3.83m, 18'6" x 12'7"
- Dining Room - 4.01m x 2.99m, 13'2" x 9'10"
- Living Room - 4.26m x 4.01m, 13'11" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16m x 2.67m, 10'5" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.26m x 4.01m, 13'11" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.16m x 2.73m, 10'4" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64744931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20660-277_3_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.