2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment at Marionville Road, Meadowbank Edinburgh, EH7
- MNM Developments are a Multi-Award winning company with over 25 years experience
- Private and secure underground car parking - a must for city centre living!
- All bedrooms boast large custom fitted wardrobes
- Large double glazed windows fill the apartment with light
- Apartment features a bespoke German Schuller kitchen designed by purchaser
- Master bedroom has an en-suite and all bathrooms fixtures and fittings are by Vitra and Hansgroghe
- Central Heating provided by a high efficency gas boiler
- Generous fitted storage thoughout the apartment
- Lift access and the latest secure entry features
First Floor 2 bed for £275,000
Marionville is an exciting new development of high-quality contemporary apartments located close to the heart of Edinburgh. It provides a choice of 51 two- and three-bedroom new homes, including four penthouses with roof-top terraces. Given its fantastic location and competitive pricing, Marionville offers city-centre living without city-centre costs.
Close to the heart of the city
Marionville is just over a mile from Princes street, so all of Edinburgh's high-end shopping, historic attractions and world-class theatres and restaurants are within easy reach. For day-to-day necessities, the development is within easy walking distance of the Meadowbank Shopping park, which has a Sainsbury's supermarket.
There is a large sports centre nearby, which has an excellent gym, and, for when you want to get out in the open air, Marionville is also close to Lochend Park and the wide-open spaces of Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat.
Marionville has a stylish modern look that will appeal to anyone who appreciates the best in contemporary architecture. Every apartment boasts a balcony, while the penthouses have large rooftop terraces from which to enjoy views over the city. Selected ground-floor apartments also have gardens and patio areas.
All of the new homes have spacious open-plan interiors that are flooded with light thanks to their large windows. All master bedrooms are en-suite and each property also offers a luxury main bathroom. Practical features common to all apartments include generous fitted storage, lift access, private underground parking (including bicycle storage) and the latest secure entry features.
High Specifications and underground parking
All homes have Schuller kitchens that have been individually designed by Riddle & Coghill to maximise both workspace and storage. The kitchens also boast a full complement of brand-name appliances. Bathrooms and en-suites feature fittings and fitments from world-renowned manufacturers such as Vitra and Hansgrohe.
Central heating is provided by a high efficiency gas boiler, which makes each apartment cost-effective to keep warm. For your peace of mind, all properties are covered by a 10-year Premier Guarantee warranty.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MNM Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.