3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Derwent at Meadow View, Littleworth Lane, Lundwood, Barnsley, S71 5RG
- Spacious family home with 3 double Bedrooms
- Master suite on top floor with En Suite including a double shower
- Generous living dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Luxury fitted kitchen with soft closing doors, including stainless steel hob, extractor fan and oven
- Porcelanosa wall tiles as standard in the Bathroom and en suite.
- LABC 10 year warranty
Laid out over three, generous floors the Derwent offers the height of modern living for families and couples that are looking for high specification design and style.
Leading off the spacious hallway is the modern kitchen, the heart of any home. At the rear of the property is a spacious, relaxing lounge/dining room that is filled with light thanks to the stunning French doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs to the first floor you will find two double bedrooms with a modern and stylish family bathroom. The Derwent's masterstroke is the opulent master bedroom, located on the top floor. The ultimate in luxury living, the master bedroom boasts a stylish ensuite shower room.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7907_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.