4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tonbridge at Meadow View, Littleworth Lane, Lundwood, Barnsley, S71 5RG
- High specification new build property
- 4 Bedroom detached home
- Integral garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
The Tonbridge an attractive, four bedroom detached home, perfect for families looking for style combined with high specification design.
To the front of the property is a bright and spacious lounge with stunning feature bay window that fills the room with light, the ideal space to relax and unwind after a long day. The modern kitchen has been designed to a high specification and features a beautifully appointed dining area with views to the rear garden. The dining area benefits from classic French doors opening out onto the lawn, perfect for entertaining in the warm summer months.
Accommodating a busy family life, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen and also features a useful downstairs cloakroom. There is a convenient storage cupboard underneath the stairs and the garage can be accessed directly from the hallway making it a handy extra.
Upstairs there are four luxury double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, with both a shower and a separate bath. The magnificent master bedroom is Tonbridge's crowning glory with lovely views over the garden, an en-suite shower room and a fabulous dressing area.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2846_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.