2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodhay House at The Racecourse Newbury, Racecourse Road, Newbury, West Berkshire, RG14 7PN
- Stunning balcony views over Newbury Racecourse from the 5th Floor
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- En suite
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Available with Help to Buy
- High specification
- Storage throughout
- One of the UK's premier horseracing venues
- A short walk from Newbury town centre, shops and restaurants
- State of the art facilities at Rocking Horse Nursery
AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY. This smart apartment offers an impressive master bedroom with an en suite and FRENCH DOORS TO YOUR VERY OWN BALCONY, where you can enjoy the views the Racecourse has to offer.
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.9m (7'0.5" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68 x 2.78m (12'1" x 9'1.5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3 x 2.98m (9'10.5" x 9'9")
- En Suite - 2.34 x 1.75m (7'8" x 5'9")
- Kitchen/living/dining - 7.15 x 3.59m (23'5.5" x 11'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65015683.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.