4 bedroom detached house for saleChelworth at The Nurseries, Market Road, Thrapston, NN14
- Detached 4 bedroom home
- Double detached garage with additional parking
- Open-plan kitchen with family/breakfast area and French doors
- Separate dining room with French doors
- Study room
- Spacious lounge
- Large master bedroom with en suite
- Further three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Excellent transport links close by
The Chelworth is a beautiful 4 bedroom family home that features a generous lounge and a separate dining room with French doors to the garden. The Stylish kitchen offers family and breakfast areas along with French doors onto the garden. An adjoining utility room and a study complete this floor. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms; the master with en-suite and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family - 6.13 x 4.1m (20'1'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 3.8 x 5.05m (12'5'' x 16'6'')
- Dining - 3.1 x 3.2m (10'2'' x 10'6'')
- Study - 3.01 x 2.85m (9'10'' x 9'4'')
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.6m (6'1'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.6m (2'11'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.26 x 4.78m (13'11'' x 15'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 2.56m (6'9'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.8 x 3.48m (12'5'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.55 x 3.62m (11'7'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.74 x 3.28m (12'3'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.58 x 2.07m (8'5'' x 6'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65015773.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_96. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.