4 bedroom town house for salePlot 32, The York, St. Andrew's Park, Uxbridge, UB10
- Stunning four bedroom new build townhouse
- Views over 40 acre park
- An impressive space across four floors
- Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
- Second bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- First floor living room with frameless glass balcony
- Top floor bedroom with two frameless glass balconies
- Walking distance to Uxbridge town centre and tube station
- Part Exchange available on selected plots
- 5* BUILDER
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE! An opportunity to secure a stunning four bedroom townhouse from St. Modwen Homes. This newly built property will be within easy walking distance of the plethora of shops, amenities and tube station in Uxbridge town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65046337.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27811717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.