2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKensington, Hanborough Gate, Long Hanborough, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Video available see above
- Last remaining two bedroomed home on Phase 1 of Hanborough Gate
- An attractive 2 double bedroom semi-detached home, each with built in wardrobes
- Ensuite shower room to the master bedroom plus family bathroom
- Practical entrance porch and downstairs w.c.
- Driveway adjacent to the house for ample parking
- Enclosed rear garden with side access, patio and laid to lawn
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
- Energy Efficient
*WATCH THE FILM*
The last remaining 2 bedroom home in Phase One of Hanborough Gate, the Kensington is a generous semi-detached 2 bedroom home; ideal for a first time buyer, investor or indeed if you're looking to downsize.
Step from the useful front porch into the well-proportioned living room. To the rear of the house, the well balanced kitchen with dining area has direct access into the rear garden. The downstairs cloakroom and valuable under stairs storage complete the ground floor.
The first floor offers two well-proportioned double bedrooms, each with the added practicality of ample built-in storage. The Master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room. The family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Externally, there is side pedestrian access leading to the paved and turfed rear garden and, adjacent to the house, driveway parking.
Please note: CGI's and pictures are illustrative only
Situated on the edge of Long Hanborough this beautiful and highly sort after location is within easy reach of all of the major towns and cities of the region. Oxford is just 8 miles away, Cheltenham 35 miles and London less than 60 miles from the village. Closer to home Witney and Woodstock are both about 5 miles away.
Neighbouring the Blenheim Palace Estate; Long Hanborough benefits from shops for day-to-day needs including a large Co-Op, Post Office and a garage. A popular draw for young families is the highly praised primary school: Hanborough Manor C of E School. Also convenient are the medical centre, dentists, church and a choice of pubs. There is a railway station on the GWR line: Worcester-Oxford-London (Paddington) offering access to London in little over an hour, and half-hourly bus services to Woodstock and Witney. So, if you're looking for a new home with desirable village life and community spirit with great connections, Hanborough Gate is the place for you.
Hanbourough Gate is a highly anticipated addition of new homes to the village from highly regarded local developer, Pye Homes, having been carefully planned to offer appropriate living, whatever your stage of life. Whether you're looking for your first home, somewhere for the family to grow, or even if you are considering downsizing, you'll find the perfect home for you here, with an assortment of homes from generous 2 bedroom semi-detached homes to spacious and luxurious 4 bedroom detached family homes.
We have received an unprecedented level of interest regarding Hanborough Gate, and with Phase One now selling off plan be sure to get in contact with Breckon & Breckon in Woodstock today to get your hands on the exclusive new brochure, you don't want to miss out!
Pye Homes have a reputation based on quality and service, repeatedly recognised by the NHBC. Consequently, it isn't at all uncommon as owners' circumstances change, for residents to move from their existing Pye home to a new one: Testament indeed!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65165155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST180139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.