3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKENNETT at The Paddocks, Newton Road, Burton-On-Trent, DE15
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,200*
- FREE flooring worth £3,800*
- £1,000 towards moving costs*
- Three double bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen/diner, great for entertaining
- Bright, bay-fronted lounge
- Impressive master bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- Single garage, great for storage
- Driveway parking for two cars
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 12th August
SAVE £8,000 | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,200* | FREE FLOORING WORTH £3,800* | £1,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS* |
The Kennett is the ideal choice for couples and young families with three spacious bedrooms set over three floors. On the ground floor you will find a generous kitchen/diner with French doors to the rear, spacious lounge with a bay window and cloakroom. Up one flight of stairs there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom, with the large master bedroom with en suite on the top floor.
*Terms and conditions apply. 4pm Sunday 12th August
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.73 x 3.2m (15'6'' x 10'5'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5m (12'2'' x 16'4'')
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.56m (3'0'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.66 x 4.12m (8'8'' x 13'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.66 x 3.66m (8'8'' x 12'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.99 x 2.5m (6'6'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.73 x 6.18m (15'6'' x 20'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.21 x 2.5m (3'11'' x 8'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65207398.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.