3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBROUGHTON at Hollygate Park, Hollygate Lane Cotgrave NG12 3HE
- FREE FLOORING and an UPGRADED KITCHEN worth over £7,000*
- UPGRADED BATHROOM with shower over the bath*
- £1,000 towards your MOVING COSTS*
- Overlooking green open space
- Single garage with parking for two cars
- Open-plan kitchen with dining and family area
- Spacious living room, great for lazy weekends
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Two double bedrooms and a family-sized bathroom
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 12th August
Last chance to move to Hollygate Park! | Reserve this weekend and receive free flooring, an upgraded kitchen and bathroom worth over £7,000 and £1,000 towards your moving costs*.
The well-presented three bedroom Broughton 2 home is perfect for growing families in need of space. The open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading out onto the garden creates an al fresco-like atmosphere. The first floor features a living room, family bathroom and an airy single bedroom. The second floor features an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and a further double bedroom.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 12th August
- Family/dining Area - 5.11 x 4.17m (16'9'' x 13'8'')
- Kitchen - 3.25 x 3.12m (10'8'' x 10'3'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 1.92m (4'10'' x 6'3'')
- Additional Living Room - 3 x 4.17m (9'10" x 13'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.13 x 2.05m (10'3" x 6'9")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.89m (7'1" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3 x 4.17m (9'10" x 13'8")
- En Suite - 1.89 x 1.45m (6'3" x 4'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.38 x 4.17m (11'1" x 13'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65207590.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.