4 bedroom detached house for saleCornell at Templars Chase, Wetherby, Hudson Way, Wetherby, LS22
- HOME OF THE WEEK
- WAS £419,995 - SAVE £10K
- STAMP DUTY PAID (worth £10,499)
- £8,000 DEPOSIT BOOST
- £2,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS
- FREE KITCHEN UPGRADE
- Fantastic plot location
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Garage & driveway
- Family dining kitchen
WAS £419,995 - SAVE £10K. WE'LL PAY YOUR STAMP DUTY (WORTH £10,499) AND MUCH MORE. Beautiful family 4 bed home located in a corner plot on the fringe of the development overlooking green open space. This home features a large open-plan kitchen with cooking, dining and seating areas as well as a full height windows and French doors to the garden. A spacious lounge with feature bay window, a separate utility room and cloakroom are also on the ground floor. Four generous bedrooms, including the en suite master, mean there's plenty of space for both family and guests.
- Living room - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1" x 15'6")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.75m (6'1" x 5'9")
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.97m (5'10" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.86 x 3.57m (9'4" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.68 x 3.14m (12'1" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 2.66m (12'4" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.59 x 2.16m (8'6" x 7'1")
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.88m (6'7" x 6'2")
- En Suite - 2.01 x 1.32m (6'7" x 4'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65207752.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.