4 bedroom detached house for saleEXETER at Drayton Meadows, Rush Lane, Market Drayton, TF9
- Additional extras included worth over £12,000
- Flooring included plus an upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Move in for Christmas
- Single garage with parking for two cars
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Modern kitchen diner with patio doors to the garden
- Utility room
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Open plan living
This wonderful detached home features a glazed bay and French doors onto the garden, allowing in plenty of light. The open-plan kitchen includes dining and family areas with an adjoining utility room. An attractive bay window makes the lounge a pleasant place to relax. There are four good-sized double bedrooms, the master with en suite and a family bathroom. An integral garage completes this home.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.83 x 4.78m (19'1'' x 15'7'')
- Lounge - 5.07 x 3.85m (16'7'' x 12'7'')
- Utility - 3.15 x 1.73m (10'3'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 1.48m (5'4'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'7'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.32 x 1.71m (7'7'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.22 x 4.09m (13'10'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.22 x 3.53m (13'10'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.61 x 2.66m (11'10'' x 8'8'')
- Bathroom - 3.05 x 1.89m (9'11'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65293966.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.