4 bedroom detached house for saleSomerton at Evolution, Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60
- NEW RELEASE
- Show home nearby
- End plot location
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Private driveway
- Separate utility room
- En suite master bedroom
- Got a house to sell?
- Ask about Part Exchange
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Stylish 4 bed family home placed a short distance from Sheffield city centre. The family dining kitchen is the ideal space for you to spend time with the family and the separate utility room adds extra practical space. The bay fronted lounge is at the front of the home and there is a downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor. Four bedrooms, including the master with its own en suite shower room, are upstairs along with the family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.46 x 2.87m (8'0'' x 9'5'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 3.3m (15'5'' x 10'9'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.72m (14'10'' x 8'11'')
- Utility - 1.63 x 1.59m (5'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.98m (5'2'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.07 x 3.13m (13'4'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.63m (6'8'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 2.76m (13'0'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.93 x 2.89m (9'7'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65313739.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.