3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoresby at Fender Mews, Upton, Manor Drive, Upton, CH49 4PJ
- Movemaker available
- Carpets/flooring included
- Help to Buy available
- Open-plan layout
- Tandem parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- French doors to rear
- En suite shower room
- Spacious lounge
An OPEN-PLAN kitchen and dining area with FRENCH DOORS is great for family meal times, doing homework or spilling out into the garden when the weather is good. At the end of a busy day, the SPACIOUS LOUNGE has plenty of room for everyone to relax in. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the master with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, a single bedroom and a family bathroom - so no queues in the morning.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.74 x 2.93m (15'6'' x 9'7'')
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.25m (15'6'' x 10'7'')
- Wc - 1.89 x 0.94m (6'2'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.23 x 3.31m (10'7'' x 10'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.32 x 1.42m (7'7'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.68 x 3.63m (8'9'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.7 x 1.97m (8'10'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.69m (6'11'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65402989.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.