4 bedroom detached house for saleFenton at Kingseat, Newmachar, Corseduick Road, Newmachar, AB21
- Price was £284,995
- Free flooring or Part Exchange
- Move in for Christmas
- Single integral garage
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Utility room
- Plenty of storage space
- Just 2 miles from Newmachar
This a great sized four bedroom family home. A separate entrance hall leads to a spacious lounge, and then through to an open-plan kitchen dining area at the back of the property with French doors opening out to the garden. There is also a separate utility room and WC.
Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a family bathroom and plenty storage space.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.65 x 3.29m (15'3'' x 10'9'')
- Lounge - 3.53 x 4.49m (11'6'' x 14'8'')
- Utility - 1.79 x 2.18m (5'10'' x 7'1'')
- Wc - 0.93 x 2.18m (3'0'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.13 x 3.98m (10'3'' x 13'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.31 x 2.28m (4'3'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.82 x 4.07m (9'3'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.93 x 3.73m (9'7'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2.43 x 3.83m (7'11'' x 12'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.32 x 2.04m (7'7'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65452234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.