3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStrathmore at Castle Hill, Southfleet Road, Swanscombe, DA10
- Three bed semi-detached family home
- Flooring included
- Move in for Christmas
- Single parking space
- South west facing garden
- Modern kitchen/ breakfast area with bay window
- Open-plan lounge/ dining area complete with double French doors
- Principal bedroom complete with stylish en suite
- Surrounded by beautiful parkland and lakes
A stylish THREE BEDROOM home offering homebuyers modern living spaces. On the ground floor you'll find an OPEN-PLAN LIVING/ DINING area filled with natural light from the large French doors. There is a separate KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA which benefits from a feature bay window. Upstairs is the principal bedroom with an EN SUITE, a second double bedroom, a single bedroom and shared family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 3.47 x 2.54m (11'4'' x 8'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.44 x 4.74m (14'6'' x 15'6'')
- Wc - 1.71 x 0.88m (5'7'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.23m (9'11'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.16 x 1.42m (7'0'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.89 x 2.46m (12'9'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.29 x 2.18m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.84 x 1.99m (6'0'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65519743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.