4 bedroom detached house for saleGrantham at Chancel Place, Northumberland, Longhoughton, NE66
- Kitchen/dining area spanning the width of the house
- Bi-fold doors leading to the garden included as standard
- Luxurious kitchen with integrated appliances and under pelmet lights
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms and master en-suite
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Large block-paved driveway leading to integral single garage
- Security alarm
- 2-year warranty and 10-year NHBC warranty
Plot 22 - 4 bedroom detached house with single detached garage, available for £314,950.
The Grantham is a four bedroom detached house with a single detached garage and is spacious and well laid out for family living. The kitchen/dining area /family room extends to nearly 25′ in area, giving plenty of space in which to relax and entertain; stylish bi-fold doors lead to a turfed and fenced rear garden. In addition to this there is a useful utility room, and door to the outside, which leads off the kitchen. A light and airy hallway leads to a lounge with feature bay window. There is also a WC and storage cupboard on the ground floor. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite shower room. Completing the first floor there is a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally there is a block paved driveway, a patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear.
A Grantham show home is available to view at Fairfields Manor, Crawcrook and is open from 11am to 5pm Thursday to Monday.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy or Part Exchange, and various offers may be available such as carpets included, NHS discount, Armed Forces discount, legal fees paid, removal fees paid and/or stamp duty paid. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
*Any promoted Story Homes offer is subject to terms and conditions. Offers are available on selected plots only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or part exchange scheme. Prices and details are correct at time of distribution. All images are representative of a typical Story Homes interior/exterior and are for illustrative purposes only. Story Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time. For further information please speak to a Sales Executive.
- Lounge - 3605 x 6005 [11-10 x 19-9]
- Kitchen/Dining - 7655 x 4408 [25-2 x 14-6]
- Utility Room - 1750 x 1850 [5'-9" x 6'-1"]
- Master Bedroom - 3605 x 4100 [11-10 x 13-6]
- Bedroom 2 - 2864 x 3854 [9-5 x 12-8]
- Bedroom 3 - 2950 x 3800 [9-8 x 12-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2652 x 2751 [8-9 x 9-0]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65577052.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.