5 bedroom detached house for saleEmerson at Castle Hill, Southfleet Road, Swanscombe, DA10
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Double detached garage
- Open-plan modern kitchen/ breakfast area with skylights maximising natural light
- Separate utility room
- Luxury dining room with bay window
- Spacious lounge complete with bay window and French doors leading to your garden
- 4 double bedrooms
- Principal bedroom complete with stylish en suite and dressing area
- Generous storage space
- Surrounded by beautiful parkland and lakes
An impressive three storey, FIVE BEDROOM home ideal for any modern family. The ground floor is focused on family living, with an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST/ FAMILY AREA, SPACIOUS LOUNGE, UTILITY ROOM and a separate DINING ROOM perfect for enjoying meal times together. The first floor is home to the charming principal bedroom, complete with its own EN SUITE AND DRESSING AREA.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 5.11 x 4.07m (16'9'' x 13'4'')
- Lounge - 6.58 x 3.57m (21'7'' x 11'8'')
- Dining - 3.05 x 2.94m (10'0'' x 9'7'')
- Utility - 1.95 x 1.53m (6'4'' x 5'0'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.01m (5'0'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.97 x 3.75m (13'0'' x 12'3'')
- Dressing - 2.56 x 1.35m (8'4'' x 4'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.38 x 2.56m (4'6'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.19 x 3.06m (10'5'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2.77 x 3.06m (9'1'' x 10'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.99m (7'1'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.43 x 4m (14'6'' x 13'1'')
- Bedroom 5 (single) - 2.63 x 3.6m (8'7'' x 11'9'')
- Shower Room - 2.61 x 1.47m (8'6'' x 4'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65634592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.