3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleARLEY at Highfields, Callow Hill Way, Littleover Derby, DE23 3RN
- HOME OF THE WEEK - move in this summer!
- FREE flooring worth £3,000*
- 6 MONTHS MORTGAGE PAID!*
- No Stamp Duty to pay for first time buyers
- Just a £10,800 deposit with Help to Buy
- Open-plan lounge/diner, ideal for entertaining
- French doors onto the West-facing garden
- Parking space for two cars
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 2nd September
- Great schooling options nearby
6 MONTHS MORTGAGE PAID!* | FREE FLOORING WORTH £3,000* | MOVE IN FOR SUMMER
The Arley is a comfortable home designed for modern living. Light fills the spacious lounge and dining area thanks to its open-plan design and the French doors that lead to the rear garden. At the front of the home is a stylish fitted kitchen and a cloakroom. The first floor accommodates three bedrooms - a large master bedroom, a further double bedroom and a single bedroom and the family bathroom. |
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 2nd September
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.08 x 2.08m (10'1'' x 6'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.72 x 4.37m (15'5'' x 14'4'')
- Wc - 1.7 x 0.96m (5'6'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.37 x 3.31m (14'4'' x 10'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.27 x 2.4m (10'8'' x 7'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.08 x 1.88m (10'1'' x 6'2'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 1.88m (6'2'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65698162.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.