1 bedroom flat for saleSevern at Saxon Meadows, Queen Elizabeth Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- First floor apartment
- Flexible open-plan living
- Parking space
- No Stamp Duty fees for first time buyers
- Move with just £6,250 deposit
- Help to Buy available
- Ideal starter home
- Ideal for first time buyers and Investors
- Apartments ready to move into
- Close to the town centre
This attractive first floor apartment, situated over a drive-through, is a great start for a first-time buyer or those looking to downsize to a more manageable home. The open-plan lounge diner leads to the fully-fitted modern kitchen. A lobby off the lounge gives access to the double bedroom and a fully fitted bathroom. There's also a parking space with this home.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 1.99 x 2.31m (6'6'' x 7'7'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.28 x 5.95m (10'9'' x 19'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.78 x 3.81m (9'1'' x 12'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.05m (5'6'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65811973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.