4 bedroom detached house for saleTaunton at Paddocks View , Darlington Road, Middleton St. George, DL2
- Kitchen/dining area spanning the width of the house, with integrated appliances and under pelmet lights
- Light and spacious gallery entrance hall with skylight
- Lounge with traditional bay window
- Bi-fold doors leading to the garden included as standard
- Master bedroom has dormer window and en-suite
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Large block-paved driveway leading to integral single garage
- Security alarm
- 2-year warranty and 10-year NHBC warranty
Plot 266 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £327,950.
This 1,597 sq ft home provides spacious accommodation that has been designed to offer flexibility for families, combining a traditional exterior appearance with contemporary interiors.
The property features gallery entrance hall with skylight, lounge with bay window, open plan kitchen/dining area spanning the width of the house, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and a family bathroom. Bi-fold doors lead to a paved patio and fully turfed rear garden.
The Taunton was announced as Story Homes Home of the Year 2018, marking the first time we have identified a house type that reflects current buying trends and insights.
Bathrooms feature extensive tiling, chrome towel rails and contemporary sanitaryware. The main bathroom has a separate shower as well as a bath. The staircase comes with solid oak handrails and newel posts.
Outside, the Taunton benefits from a block-paved driveway, garage, turfed gardens, paved patio, security alarm, external tap, external lights, and fence and gate to rear garden all included as standard.
A Taunton show home is available to view at Paddocks View, Middleton St George and is open from 11am to 5pm Thursday to Monday.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 4055 x 5670 [13'-4" x 18'-7"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 8239 x 3635 [27'-1" x 11'-11"]
- Utility Room - 1776 x 3220 [5'-10" x 10'-7"]
- Master Bedroom - 3190 x 6092 [10'-6" x 20'-0"]
- Bedroom 2 - 4055 x 3156 [13'-4" x 10'-4"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3978 x 3205 [13'-1" x 10'-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2733 x 3751 [9'-0" x 12'-4"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65883163.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.