4 bedroom detached house for saleWindermere at Burton Woods, Whitworth Road, Spennymoor, DL16 7QF
- WAS £216,995 NOW £204,995
- Move in for Christmas
- Flooring package
- Single integral garage
- 2 parking spaces
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Beautiful semi-rural location
This home WAS 216,995 | NOW £204,995, and also comes with FREE FLOORING. **READY TO MOVE INTO FOR CHRISTMAS.** The Windermere is a fabulous four bedroom detached home with AN INTEGRAL GARAGE. The property features a SPACIOUS LOUNGE leading through to a DINING ROOM with French doors. On the first floor you will find FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and the main bathroom. The master bedroom also features an EN SUITE shower room.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.5 x 3.06m (18'0'' x 10'0'')
- Lounge - 3.51 x 4.55m (11'6'' x 14'11'')
- Utility - 1.63 x 1.62m (5'4'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1.63 x 0.95m (5'4'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.51 x 3.88m (11'6'' x 12'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.27 x 2.39m (4'2'' x 7'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.5 x 3.79m (8'2'' x 12'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.67 x 3.93m (8'9'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2.6 x 3.74m (8'6'' x 12'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 2.21m (6'1'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65946316.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.