4 bedroom detached house for saleRIPON at Burton Woods, Whitworth Road, Spennymoor, DL16 7QF
- WAS £222,995 NOW £210,995
- Free flooring
- Move in for Christmas
- Spacious separate lounge
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Garage and parking space
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Beautiful semi-rural location
- Private entrance road
Move into this home just in time for Christmas, we will include flooring throughout. The Ripon is a stunning 4 bed detached home with a single integral garage. The ground floor features a well-proportioned lounge, a Kitchen/Breakfast area with a separate dining room including French doors leading to the back garden and a downstairs WC and utility room. On the first floor, the master bedroom features an en suite along with a further 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.26 x 3.15m (17'3'' x 10'4'')
- Lounge - 4.9 x 3.29m (16'0'' x 10'9'')
- Utility - 1.7 x 1.6m (5'6'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 0.98 x 1.6m (3'2'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 4.07m (13'9'' x 13'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.01 x 1.66m (6'7'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.17 x 3.5m (10'4'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.76 x 3.77m (9'0'' x 12'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.89 x 3.12m (9'5'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65946319.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.