5 bedroom detached house for saleManning at Bure Meadows, Sir Williams Lane, Aylsham, NR11
- Help to Buy available
- Upgraded kitchen to include integrated appliances
- En suites to bedrooms 1 & 2
- Large sociable kitchen with family and dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room
- Feature french doors leading to garden
- Double garage and two parking spaces
The Manning is an ideal home for a large family, featuring a SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST, FAMILY AND UTILITY ROOM and a GLAZED BAY THAT OPENS ONTO THE GARDEN. The LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS, a STUDY and a BAY FRONTED DINING ROOM complete the downstairs. Upstairs, the master and bedroom two feature EN SUITES. Two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a FAMILY BATHROOM complete this home.
- Lounge - 3.55 x 5.28m (11'8" x 17'4")
- Kitchen/breakfast - 4.33 x 2.9m (14'2" x 9'6")
- Family - 4.55 x 3.9m (14'11" x 12'10")
- Dining - 3.84 x 3m (12'7" x 9'10")
- Study - 2.41 x 3.55m (7'11" x 11'*8")
- Utility - 2.33 x 1.67m (7'8" x 5'6")
- Wc - 1.88 x 1.16m (6'2" x 3'10")
- Bed 1 - 3.85 x 4.51m (12'8" x 14'10")
- En-suite - 2.03 x 2.51m (6'8" x 8'3")
- Bed 2 - 3.21 x 4.08m (10'7" x 13'5")
- En-suite 2 - 1.5 x 2.3m (4'11" x 7'6")
- Bed 3 - 3.61 x 3.06m (11'10" x 10'0")
- Bed 4 - 3.35 x 3.51m (11'0 x 11'6")
- Bed 5 - 2.84 x 2.61m (9'4" x 8'7")
- Bathroom - 2.26 x 2.3m (7'5" x 7'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65946385.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.