4 bedroom terraced house for saleHaversham at Waterside @ The Quays, Hood Road, Docks, Barry, CF62
- Juliet balcony to lounge
- French doors open onto waterside patio
- Water views
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Optional study/4th bedroom
- Excellent local schools within the area
- Barry town is a short walk away
- Award winning Site Manager
- Beautiful collection of homes
The Haversham is an attractive home designed over three floors. The ground floor features a fitted kitchen and open family and dining area's with french doors leading to the garden. Along with this is a single bedroom/study. The lounge is upstairs on the first floor, along with the master bedroom and en suite. The second floor completes your new home with two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.87 x 3.06m (6'1'' x 10'0'')
- Family / Dining - 3.94 x 4.82m (12'10'' x 15'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 1.87 x 2.57m (6'1'' x 8'5'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.65m (2'9'' x 5'4'')
- Lounge - 3.63 x 3.94m (11'10'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.94m (9'11'' x 12'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.55 x 2.16m (5'1'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 3.49m (12'10'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.94 x 3.95m (12'10'' x 12'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 1.96m (5'10'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65946676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.