2 bedroom bungalow for saleBelsay at South Fields, Stobhill, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2HU
- Ready to move into
- Stamp duty contribution
- £2,000 towards moving costs
- Part Exchange available
- Available to view
- Open-plan kitchen
- Close to Morpeth town centre
- Shops and schools nearby
- Great range of home designs
- Easy access to A1
Get £2,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS, FREE FLOORING AND STAMP DUTY PAID when you reserve this October. You can move into this stylish 2 bedroom bungalow now, and it is also ready to view. It features an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room opening onto the garden and there are also two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.54 x 3.34m (11'7'' x 10'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.9 x 4.73m (16'1'' x 15'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.45 x 4.2m (11'3'' x 13'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.43 x 3.24m (11'2'' x 10'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.22 x 2.22m (7'3'' x 7'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66012193.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.