4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Jacksdale at Wilford Fields, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated garage
- Single garage
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Bi-folding doors to garden
- Two ensuites
- Open plan kitchen and dining
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - COME & VIEW OUR 4 BEDROOM SHOW HOME & 5 BEDROOM VIEW HOME TODAY.
The Jacksdale is a stunning 4 bedroom detached home, with the added benefit of a single integral garage.
The spacious Kitchen/Dining/Family Area is located to the rear of the property and has the luxury of bi-fold doors leading out into the rear garden. From the Hall, you will find double doors leading into the Living Room which is situated to the front of the home. Further downstairs there is also a storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom/WC.
Upstairs there are 4 fantastic double bedrooms. The Master Bedroom features its own en-suite, whilst Bedroom 2 not only has its own en-suite, but it also features a Dressing Area too. You will also find the Family Bathroom located on the first floor also.
As standard all the homes at Wilford Fields feature downlighters and under cupboard lighting in the Kitchen and downlighters in the Cloakroom, Bathroom and en-suite(s) where applicable.
Please contact our Sales Executive today for more information, and to book your appointment to visit the development.
Wilford Fields is open 7 days a week from 10am until 5pm.
- Living Room - 5.20m x 3.64m 17'1" x 11'11"
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area - 5.82m x 5.18m 19'1" x 17'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.77m x 4.71m 15'8" x 15'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.54m x 3.00m 14'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.13m x 3.01m 13'7" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.13m x 2.71m 13'7" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66091894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.