3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEnnerdale at City Edge, Firfield Road, Blakelaw, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE5
- WAS £203,995 NOW £199,995
- Free flooring
- Move in for Christmas
- West facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Family friendly development
- Fantastic home designs with contemporary elevations
- Exellent commuter links
- Only 4 miles from Newcastle city centre
This home WAS £203,995 NOW £199,995, and also comes with free flooring throughout. Ready to move into for Christmas. The Ennerdale is a beautiful three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED HOME. The welcoming hallway has a CLOAKROOM and USEFUL STORAGE AREA. Large windows and French doors light up the OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER and SPACIOUS LOUNGE. Upstairs wake up in the airy MASTER BEDROOM THAT BENEFITS FROM AN EN SUITE SHOWER. A DOUBLE BEDROOM, SINGLE BEDROOM and a modern family bathroom complete the first floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3'' x 10'2'')
- Wc - 1.93 x 0.91m (6'3'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.23 x 3.9m (13'10'' x 12'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.11 x 1.43m (6'11'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.78 x 3.14m (12'4'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'3'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.33 x 1.92m (7'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66091942.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.