4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eynsham - Plot 164 at Marston Grange, Beaconside, Stafford, ST16 1WA
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- Guest cloaks
- Single integral garage
- Driveway parking
- Private rear garden
There’s a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham.
Downstairs, a large living room leads through double doors to the dining room. There’s also a kitchen/breakfast room that’s perfect for relaxed family mealtimes, with French doors to the private rear garden. A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
4 double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en suite shower rooms. A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
- Lounge - 5.59m x 3.32m, 18' 4" x 10' 11"
- Kitchen/Family/Breakfast Area - 5.11m x 2.98m, 16' 9" x 9'10"
- Dining Room - 2.96m x 2.98m, 9' 9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.90m, 15' 1" x 12' 10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 4.16m, 12'0" x 13'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.57m, 10' 11" x 8' 5"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.71m x 3.13m, 8' 11" x 10' 3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66092875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20012-164_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.