4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Monkford - Plot 170 at Marston Grange, Beaconside, Stafford, ST16 1WA
- Light and airy kitchen/dining room
- A spacious lounge to the rear of the property with French doors to the garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedroom
- family bathroom
- Single garage and driveway
- Flooring and turf included
The Monkford is a spacious 4 bedroom home ideally suited to growing families or professional couples.
A good sized kitchen/dining room forms the heart of the home for day to day living, while a spacious lounge opens through French doors to the private rear garden. There’s also a guest cloakroom downstairs as well as two useful storage closets.
The en suite master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom are located on the first floor. Bedroom four could also be used as an office or nursery.
- Lounge - 5.71m x 3.68m, 18'9" x 12'1"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.29m x 3.62m, 14'1" x 11'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom Two - 3.53m x 2.81m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom Three - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom Four - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66092881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20012-170_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.