2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Remstone at Wilford Fields, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
At 760 sq ft The Remstone is a fantastic sized 2 bedroom home. With both bedrooms being double rooms, it makes this home a perfect choice.
Downstairs the kitchen is located to the front of the home, and to the rear is the Living/Dining Area which has the advantage of double doors leading into the rear garden. You will also find a storage cupboard in the Hall along with a downstairs Cloakroom/WC.
To make this home unique to you, we are also offering an optional layout to the Ground Floor. You can choose* for the Kitchen to be a separate room, or for this to be open plan leading into the Living/Dining Area (please see floor plans).
As standard all the homes at Wilford Fields feature downlighters and under cupboard lighting in the Kitchen and downlighters in the Cloakroom, Bathroom and en-suite(s) where applicable.
Please contact our Sales Executive today for more information, and to book your appointment to visit the development. Wilford Fields is open 7 days a week from 10am until 5pm.
*This option will depend on build stage of the home. Please discuss with Sales executive for more information.
- Living/Dining Area - 4.68m x 4.15m 15'4" x 13'7"
- Kitchen - 3.74m x 2.10m 12'3" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15m x 3.00m 13'7" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.15m x 3.17m 13'7" x 10'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66316465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.